VP/Director of FinanceCompensation:
$170000.00 to $195000.00 yearly
Our client, an industry leading publicly held international company, is recruiting for their new Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP& A). Reporting to a very accomplished and tenured Vice President, this challenging position will assist in managing the corporate level FP& A function and team. This Director of FP& A role will be focused on both corporate level strategy as well as processes and will allow for the ability to add your signature on the organization. As part of the core duties for this challenging Director of FP& A role you will:
- Analyze corporate and business operating results on a monthly basis and develop reporting and insightful narrative to the executive team.
- Prepare and oversee the production of key financial reporting, analysis and KPI for management as well as the Board of Directors
- Manage the quarterly forecast including projections as well as analysis of business opportunities
- Support and manage the corporate level strategic planning and annual budgeting process
- Coordinate with the external financial reporting team regarding divisional analysis as well as MD& A
- Support the preparation of the quarterly press release and investor calls
- Assist and support the Investor Relations function with writing the script for external analyst calls and preparation of the call deck and related reporting
- Develop and manage the long-term planning model including projected income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Provided financial analysis and modeling support for M& A deals
- Perform ad hoc analysis for senior management
- Work closely with other keys areas of the company including operational finance leadership, financial reporting and corporate accounting teams, tax and treasury
- Project manage special initiatives such as the design of reporting and analytical tools related to the FP& A function
- Manage, mentor and develop a talented team of analysts and encourage their career growth
Please submit your resume in confidence to Raj Khanna, Senior Vice President at Robert Half or directly via LinkedIn for consideration for this role or one of our other immediate openings in the Washington, DC Metro area.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related field with 10+ years of proven financial experience including leadership in a corporate level FP& A group
- MBA and prior public company experience highly desired, CPA a plus
- Proven expertise in budgets, forecasting, ad hoc modeling and strategic planning
- Experience preparing board decks and C-Suite level financial presentations
- Proven skills with financial systems such as Oracle, JDE, SAP, Hyperion or other report writing tools
- Solid knowledge of GAAP accounting principles to support the external reporting process
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Financial Planning & Analysis and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
for more information.
- Cash Management
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- Financial Planning
- Financial Systems