Enterprise Solutions has 10 immediate openings for Claims Recovery Collectors for a 12+ month contract position in Irving, TX (75038). These positions have the possibility of extension beyond 12 months and pay $18/hour.
As a Claims Recovery Collector, you will be responsible for recovering payments from commercial insurance carriers who should have made payments to Medicaid. We are looking for candidates who have good knowledge of claims and insurance experience in the healthcare or medical industry. Someone who has experience making outbound calls and who can describe medical claim reimbursement to providers or customers is needed. Prior experience in recovery or collections would also be beneficial. Please note that prior insurance, medical, and/or healthcare experience is required for these roles.
* Confer with carriers by telephone or use Web sites to determine member eligibility and claim status.
* Assess denials, pursue appeals or close claims when appropriate.
* Update case management system with proper noting of actions and appeal/denial information.
* Respond to carrier telephone, fax and e-mail inquiries regarding outstanding claims.
* Sort and file correspondence.
* Mail form letters to carriers to affect payment of outstanding claims.
* Contact providers to obtain additional information and/or documentation to resolve unpaid claims.
* Manage a weekly aging report.
* Responsible for achieving high recoveries against a portfolio of claims.
Leasing (Contract Law)