You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Project Manger
Supports the sales process through championing the timely execution of developmental requests as well as existing purchase orders. Close working relationship with Sales, and serves as Plant representative of to both Sales and the clients.
- Compile samples and timelines for Sales and clients
- Evaluate and confirm overall feasibility of new projects from a timing standpoint through cross-functional collaboration with supporting departments
- Interface with Development team to assess feasibility of various product requests (size, function, layout of packaging, etc)
- Manage the submission, approval and tracking of all artwork relative to open projects and orders
- Follow up on trials and compatibility submissions in order to get projects developed and purchase orders issued
- Understand primary componentry offerings and packaging options available within the organization
- Establish and maintain accurate client expectations on timing and execution of all projects
- Order entry, maintenance and tracking
- Ensure bill of materials, fill and assembly specifications and component standard are available to all support departments
- Understand and analyze available capacity. Work with planning, procurement and client on the workload forecast for accurate predictable delivery of orders
- Weekly open order status with individual accounts
- Daily follow- up with procurement on timely delivery of parts and with production on execution of orders
- Offer solutions and take ownership of the corrective action process regarding quality rejections, missed component delivery dates and capacity issues
- Logistical follow up to ensure a timely ship schedule
- Interaction with warehouse to confirm and report on client-owned inventory
- Full understanding of customer quality requirements
- Actively review and manage the monthly sales forecast (based on active orders) to assist Finance in assessment of actual shipments versus budget goal. Consistent and accurate date management
Skills / Core Competencies
- 1+ year Project Management or operations experience
- Sense of ownership and accountability for the timely execution of orders
- Comfort level with various systems and processes to support various clients
- Ability to respect and meet deadlines. Flexibility in managing last-minute requests
- Professional in developing relationships with both internal and external clients
- Proactive attitude in working with team and clients
- Strong work ethic and quick response time to inquiries
- Open to learning new packaging, processes and clients in a growing company.
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Managing Client Expectations
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g5lmd0l
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.