To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chanhassen, MN 55317
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Technician - 2nd Shift
Curtiss Wright • Chanhassen, MN
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Opportunity | Manufacturing Technician
The Manufacturing Technician uses process procedures, assembly drawings, schematics, writing lists and verbal instructions in the manufacture of electro-mechanical products.
Performing standard manufacturing tasks such as electromechanical assembly operations, soldering, testing, packaging and verifying the quality of parts, assemblies and finished drives and mechatronics/motion control products.
- Operating manufacturing machines and test equipment utilizing appropriate gauging and tooling to adjust the equipment while applying judgment to assure conformance to specifications. Performing standard and non-standard setups.
- Completing process data accurately. Using SPC techniques and taking appropriate actions.
- Performing preventive maintenance. Daily keeps work area clean and functional.
- Performing material handling functions including MRP data entry to maintain raw material and WIP inventory accuracy. Understanding and leading the implementation of complex ECO and product deviation changes.
- Training other Manufacturing Associates to assure cross functionality and flexibility throughout manufacturing. May conduct formal classroom training. Strives for and verifies functional depth within work area.
- Working closely with development engineering and process engineering to build prototypes.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, Trade School Diploma preferred
- 4+ years of experience with electromechanical assembly and repair
- Previous experience in training others preferred
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.