To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morehead, KY 40351
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Morehead, KY
Posted 17 days ago
Project Manager - Morehead, KY
• The primary function of this position is having accountability for the quality of our projects and productivity of the teams throughout assigned regions.
• Plans the proper setup of new projects, including physical layout, material handling, and staffing.
• Establishes and maintains close communication with customer contacts.
• Implements and monitors project quality processes.
• Develops new operational initiatives including the launch of new customers, locations, and/or services.
• Reviews projects for evidence that best practices are being implemented, applied effectively and understood at all levels.
• Monitors profit margin and labor efficiency.
• Trains and educates Project Supervisors on proper procedures and company policies.
• Ensures all teams within assigned region are operating according to company requirements.
• Completes required training classes.
• All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned. Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
• Five (5) years of direct manufacturing experience in a QS/ISO environment.
• Two (2) years in a supervisory role.
• Experience in handling customer and employee relations.
• Available to work assigned hours based on business needs.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift.
• Must be able to walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift.
• Requirements may also include and are not limited to: Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel. Position Type: Direct Hire Hours: Full-time Pay: Salary $40,000 - $50,000 Location: Morehead, KY
Salary is commensurate upon experience ($40,000 - $50,000)
Keywords: lexky, lexington, project, manager, management, supervisor, director, industry, manufacturing, morehead, SRG, Guardian
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Career Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]