To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Jonathan Laudenslager
- Phone: 2153154255
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Aerotek • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek has an immediate employment opportunity for Executive Administrative Assistant in Northeast Philadelphia, PA.
- Open ended indefinite contract position
- 1st shift / Monday - Friday
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time
- Medical benefits
- Pay Rate: Based on Experience.
- Enhance the CFO's effectiveness by providing support for day to day activities as well as promote the corporate image by representing the CFO internally and externally.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive subjects and documents
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing certain projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Handle Ad-Hoc projects/assignments
- Where appropriate attend meetings on behalf of the CFO
- Provide quality customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication
- MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good organizational capabilities
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.