To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
151 West Taft Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32824
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Branch Manager II
Insurance Auto Auctions • Orlando, FL
Posted 2 months ago
Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
IAA is seeking a Branch Manager to drive the overall performance and operations for our
Orlando, FL facility. This position is responsible for ensuring the branch meets or exceeds its planned profitability, sales and customer service levels. The Branch Manager also interacts with all levels of staff within IAA and is responsible for maintaining a safe and positive work environment by managing and mentoring local staff.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to)
- Responsible for overall performance and operation of a large branch office.
- Monitor and maintain current branch/service center positions.
- Manage and coach employees on performance.
- Develop and implement new methods of internal procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Ensure that branch/service center meets or exceeds its planned profitability sales and customer service levels.
- Successfully market the branch/service center within the approved expense budget.
- Manage the planning process.
- Handle all personnel issues, to include hiring and terminating of employees.
- Develop business.
- Update the general manager regarding profit and loss operating results of the branch.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of all branch personnel and company/customer assets.
- Directly reports to General Manager or Area Manager
Key Performance Indicators
- Responsible for branch sales revenue and operating income.
- Manage entire branch as well as yard functions.
- Complete understanding of all branch operations for a large site required.
Interactions with Others
- Office and branch staffs
- Human Resources
- Regional General Manager
- Insurance companies
- Towing vendors
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Corporate staff
- Sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Previous P&L and budget responsibility
- Solid operations experience
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to manage several levels of employees.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience with increasing managerial responsibility required.
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred.
- PC literate
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE