To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Career Opportunities at Nelson • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job Number: 2128373
Position: Property Accountant
Location: San Francisco
Pay Range: $70,000 - 85,000
Position Summary: Located in San Francisco, this dynamic and growing property investment company is looking for a motivated property accountant to perform various general accounting duties on their high-performing finance team. This company likes to move very quickly and is eager to meet qualified accountants.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages on an accrual-basis
- Manage bank reconciliations, accounts receivable, and general ledger entries and adjustments
- Review monthly reports from third-party property managers
- Process accounts payable invoices and payments
- Properly classify and book title company closing statements upon acquisition of new properties
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or similar field
- 2-4+ years of progressive accounting experience (GAAP accordance)
- Responsible experience with AP and AR and GL review
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work in fast paced, self-starting environment
- Local candidates only
For more than 45 years, we've been passionate about helping people find jobs they love - rewarding jobs that further career goals. At Nelson, we partner with companies that have outstanding reputations. Working with innovative startups to Fortune 500 companies, our skilled recruiters have access to opportunities beyond what you can find on your own. With Nelson, you'll get the most out of your career. Together, we'll set career goals and find you a position where your skills shine. For a full listing of jobs, go to: www.nelsonjobs.com http://www.nelsonjobs.com/ and click "Find Work."