To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shreveport, LA 71109
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. • Shreveport, LA
Posted 5 days ago
Calumet Specialty Products partners, L.P. is a leading independent producer of high-quality, specialty hydrocarbon products. Our product lines include both naphthenic and paraffinic oils, aliphatic solvents, synthetic lubricants, asphalt, fuels, white mineral oils, waxes, petroleum and hydrocarbon gels. Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has one of the most diverse specialty hydrocarbon capabilities in the world.
Want to learn more? Go to www.calumetspecialty.com to learn all about our amazing line of products.POSITION SUMMARY
The Reliability Manager will be responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of refinery maintenance and reliability initiatives for fixed and rotating equipment to ensure safe, stable and reliable operation of the refinery. This position will be located in Shreveport, LA, and report directly to the Plant Manager.
- Mentor and develop staff to implement industry and design codes best practices through all initiatives
- Provide supervision and management to Reliability and Inspection Departments
- Monitors Inspection Dept. to ensure PSM compliance with Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Balance requests and resources to maintain program efficiency and ensure compliance with local, state and federal requirements
- Participate and champion root cause investigations for equipment failures and apply lessons learned
- Implement reliability initiatives to improve equipment reliability throughout the facility
- Assist in development of training curriculums to improve Operator and Maintenance Technician knowledge
- Utilize reliability tools, analytics, failure evaluations, and cost analysis to improve reliability of rotating equipment systems
- Provide technical review of site plant changes from a mechanical engineering standpoint as part of the Management of Change Procedure
- Lead and participate in Root Cause of Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Develop and track key performance indicators to evaluate the health of the inspection program and identify opportunities for improvement
- Assist with the development and implementation of a bad actor failure reduction program for fixed and rotating equipment
- Responsible for maintaining equipment database files, records, and procedures
- Provide technical oversight on non-routine repairs and hot taps
- Maintain currency with developments in the fixed equipment field and recommend improvements to current practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering technology
- 10+ years of mechanical integrity experience in petroleum refinery or related industry
- Hands-on experience in heavy industrial settings (Refining, Chemicals, Petroleum,)
- In depth knowledge of applicable codes and standards including API 510, 653, 570, 571
- Experience with one or more formal root cause analysis methodologies (e.g. TapRoot, Reason, Apollo, …)
- General knowledge of metallurgy, welding, equipment repair, corrosion mechanisms
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiar with Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM
- Experience with utilizing PSAim software for equipment history and inspection data collection and analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
- Pay Type Salary