Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is currently reviewing top candidates for the role of Senior Sitecore Developer. The Senior Sitecore Developer will be responsible for delivery of solutions within a Global IS COE team. The candidate will work as a part of a global technology team to implement and maintain web applications using Sitecore and provide technical leadership on large, complex Sitecore projects and support in developing enhancements and continuous improvement activities. This position will provide a variety of professional development opportunities in a leading edge technology environment and team that is using some of the best products on the market to create industry leading digital experiences.
- Works with Global IS COE colleagues and project sponsors/customers to determine the long-term application architecture and strategy.
- Provides leadership and development skills to efficiently develop code that can be leverages across multiple sites. It is important to build synergies around development objects for reuse rather than have to rebuild every time.
- Participates in technical design sessions providing input on best practices
- Analyzes and provides technical advice and direction with regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio; analyzes how the supported applications can best serve business functions; recognizes the impact to the business of proposed applications changes and advises IS colleagues accordingly.
- Documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on strategic long-range and highly complex projects that span the organization, crossing business unit boundaries
- Performs other duties as required
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- Candidates will need to have led multiple end-to-end Sitecore implementations.
- 2+ years Sitecore development and architecture.
- At least 3 years of experience with content management solutions, including custom development versus out-of-the-box configuration.
- Experience with other .NET CMS systems is a plus (SharePoint, Episerver, .NET Nuke, etc.).
- Experience with integration of Sitecore and other 3rd party applications such as Marketing Automation, e-commerce, CRM, etc.
- Experience implementing Sitecore DMS and campaign automation
- Experience with SOA architecture, REST, MVC, LINQ, Lucene, SOLR, oAuth
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS, openstack, and industry CDNs
- Experience with responsive design, jQuery, CSS3 and mobile site delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Availability for occasional travel based on client and project needs
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Temporary indirect reporting relationships may exist while working as Project lead. May be require to act in senior role, providing task related advise and direction to junior team members
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
Amazon Web Services
Active Server Pages (Asp)
C Sharp (Programming Language)