To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Phone: 253-733-3060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Do you have previous Administrative experience? Do you want a job where you can make a positive impact in your community? Volt Workforce Solutions in partnership with a Washington State based Non-Profit is in search of an Executive Assistant.
As the Executive Assistant you will directly assist the CEO and act as a liaison to the Board of Directors. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage a broad variety of administrative tasks including making calendar appointments, organizing and coordinating meetings, tracking budgets, completing expense reports, and composing and preparing correspondence
- Coordinate board meetings and assist board members with travel arrangements, lodging and meal planning as needed
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of the CEO with board members, donors, staff and others
- Assist in the coordination of in-house and off-site meetings and events through scheduling, invitations, catering, equipment, registration, budgets, billing, and arranging transportation
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications or related field, or combination of education with appropriate work experience
- At least 3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant at the executive level, preferably in a nonprofit organization
- Experience coordinating meetings and/or events
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.