We are currently seeking Assistant Managers to join our growing GPM Team!
What we offer
A comprehensive benefits package to enrich the lives of our people
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Training
- Weekly Pay
- An opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the fastest growing C-Store Companies in the county!
A wide variety of opportunities to empower your career growth
The only limit on your career is how far you want to go!!
And we LOVE to PROMOTE FROM WITHINResponsibilities
- Assist Store Manager in all aspects of the store.
- Assist in recruiting, training and developing store staff.
- Provide performance and motivational feedback to employees.
- Assist in preparing work schedules.
- Assist in maintaining in-stock expectations through ordering and stocking.
- Maintain a clean and safe store environment.
- Assist in controlling key expense lines.
- Submit timely and accurate store reports on the Manager's day off.
- 21 years of age or older, valid driver's license.
- Access to a car or other motorized vehicle.
- Liability insurance on such vehicle.
- Availability to work any shift or day.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English, basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication).
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and will be subject to a criminal history background check
- Complete Topshelf Manager Training (Tennessee Stores that sell wine)
- Stock Control
- Coaching And Mentoring