Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking an office based recruiter to add to our team as part of our flexible work staff.
Support the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing
programs in an assigned business unit/department, primarily in one geography. May be required to assist with
providing staffing support to assigned management team for a geographically distributed organization or pan regional,
as assigned. With some guidance, conduct recruiting activity for management teams as assigned.
• Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
• Provide guidance and direction to more junior members of the staffing team.
• Write job postings to post and advertise positions.
• Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
• Create and coordinate job advertising in various media. Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
• Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
• With guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals.
• Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
• Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
• Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
• Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking. May require travel to various recruiting events.
• Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
• Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
• May be responsible for meeting established financial targets and assisting with business development activities depending on business line.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™Job ID:
Applicant Tracking Systems