To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrance, CA 90505
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Torrance, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Material Handler for our client located in the Torrance, CA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 7 am - 3 :30 pm
Handle all internal and external shipment requests for new / replacement or additional HHSS equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining Mastermind queue requests on a daily basis and meeting shipment deadlines.
- Handle all incoming shipments from various vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be a team player.
- Prepare outgoing shipments daily. Via FedEx and US Postal Service
- Maintain stock (Paperwork, boxes, buttons and chains for daily shipments)
- Type shipping labels
- Process returned equipment
- Navigate Inventory System
- Unload trucks with incoming shipments from various vendors
- Handle incoming customer or team member calls
- Keep Warehouse area clean and safe
- Self Motivated / Team Player who can assist others as necessary.
- The successful candidate must possess the ability to quickly adapt to change, understand new processes and support fellow team members internal and external to the warehouse.
- Typing 30-40 wpm
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Oracle experience preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes up to 50 pounds.
- Familiarity with FedEx shipping operations
- Verifiable High school degree or equivalent
- Previous Warehouse or shipping experience a plus