Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$90000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Do you want to be work in a role where you could make a direct impact as a finance detail oriented? There's an urgent need for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a client via Robert Half Finance and Accounting in the Downers Grove, Illinois area. You will play an integral role in planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting as the Senior Financial Analyst. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will manage building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, and driving world class strategic and financial planning methods. You will render variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. Prior experience in coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations, will be crucial to the success of this role. If you're a Senior Financial Analyst seeking a pivotal role, which will allow strategic input to the senior leadership of the company, this position is for you! This is a full-time opportunity. Submit your application today!
- Work closely together with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Sanction effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Team up with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Collect and observe forecasting reports
- Consider performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Administer weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Produce monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Comprehend and clarify internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Work with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Watch monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Budgeting experience
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Distinguished presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Capable of simplifying complex problems and building solutions
- Highly-skilled with financial reporting tools
- 5+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Analysis Of Variance