To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA 22201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cost and Pricing Manager
Tetra Tech • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position summary & job purpose:
Support and oversee all aspects of federal and commercial cost/financial proposal activities, to include: preparing budgets/estimates and cost proposal narratives, supporting negotiations and developing counterproposals, and other various cost & pricing duties, as required. Support NICRA revisions, Project Evaluation and Estimate to Complete (PEEAC) estimates, recommend strategies to improve profit on contracts, and assist PMs in field offices to improve cost efficiency of local operations.
• Develop and audit cost and financial proposals and budgets for global projects, to include detailed cost narratives, for various donors such as USAID, World Bank, and Asian Development Bank, commercial entities, and international government organizations
• Manage subcontractor cost instructions and negotiations for all proposals
• Collaborate with Project Managers to finalize project budgets and ensure competitive rates
• Review RFPs and other procurement documents and draft, compile and submit questions to the client for clarification
• Prepare cost /financial proposal volumes, and submit technical and cost volumes to client as required
• Respond to cost questions that may arise from the client during negotiations
• Review and transfer project budget details to Project Managers, Contracts and Finance teams for implementation
• Provide input to semiannual cost to complete estimates for PEEACs
• Support updates to NICRA submissions
• Provide analysis to project managers for improving project profit margins
• Provide input for GSA pricelists
• Collaborate with other Operating Units to capitalize on potential business opportunities
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Math or Statistics field, or equivalent job experience
• Prior experience working with USAID, development banks, and commercial clients on cost-plus, time-and-material and fixed-priced proposals
• Extreme precision and attention to detail
• Experience with NICRA submittals and requirements
• Operate effectively in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Valued but not required KSA’s:
• Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Registers
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies