Various Shift and Days available! $22-24 Per Hour!
Join our team of outstanding Licensed Vocational Nurses - LVNs to provide spectacular care to home health patient in home setting. Enjoy working one-on-one with patients, providing them the care and skills to allow them to remain safely in their homes. Enjoy the stability of long term clients and a supportive team environment.
Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- 1 year Home Health Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN Experience Preferred (2+ years adult acute care experience may be considered in lieu of Home Health experience)
- Trach experience - preferred
- Current California LVN License
- Current CPR Card (BLS for Healthcare Providers)
- Current TB and Physical (within 1 year)
- Coordinating With Others
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Basic Life Support
- Registered Nurse Certified
- Nursing Practices