Benefits Customer Service Representatives
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple Benefits Customer Service Representatives for our client, a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, at their location in Tempe, Arizona.
Note: It is an onsite Opportunity in Tempe, AZ location (No remote opportunity)
Job Title: Benefits Customer Service Representatives
Location: Tempe, AZ, 85281
Length: 4-month, contract assignment: Starts Oct 08th 2019, with the possibility of extension.
Pay rate: $15.00/hour, and $15.50/hour for those fluent in Spanish.
Hours: Monday to Friday - 6am-7pm (Should have flexibility to work any 8-hour shift in this time slot)
The Benefit Customer Service Representative provides customer service support for client pension and/or health and welfare plans using web-based systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers’ questions/complaints in respect to defined benefit pension and/or health and welfare plans.
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations (responding in a respectful, accurate, timely manner, consistently meeting commitments).
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels.
- Demonstrate flexibility to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service setting. 2-3+ years is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple software applications.
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively using the English language in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize and organize work.
- Must have excellent attendance and be punctual to work.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at Email blocked - click to apply (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Email blocked - click to apply
Ph no- Phone number blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply