Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Digital Customer practice, you will design and implement sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architecture required to bring customer strategies to life.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees' development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you'll do
Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Help companies maximize the return for their digital sales enablement and sales operations infrastructure investment
* Work with Sales Leadership on devising sales strategies aimed at improving sales productivity focused on sales process standardization, digital tool adoption, sales reporting (pipeline, performance)
* Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
* Offer end-to-end solutions including process analysis and design, requirements planning, business case development, analytics support and administration support
* Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of other colleagues
* Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
* Contribute to the internal development of our practice through participation in areas such as business development, training, methodology and toolkit development, and recruiting
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
* Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
* Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
* Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
* Bachelors Degrees (BS or BA)
* A broad-based and business-oriented understanding of planning and analytics practices, specifically sales process, sales operations, sales quota management, and/or sales finance.
* 6+ years of practical experience in corporate finance or sales operations, management and/or human resources-related fields experience
* Proficiency using computer software such as Excel, Access and Word
* Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
* Bachelors Degrees in Business, Finance, Psychology
* Consulting background a plus
* Modeling and planning for operations and finance
* Sales quota management and sales analytics
* Strong understanding of Anaplan software
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
* Team player who enjoys working with multiple teams
* Enthusiasm for serving clients
* Entrepreneurial motivation
* Experience with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, or Cognos TM1
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 77521
- Business Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Cognos Tm1