As one of Premium’s Retail Sales Managers, you’ll lead a team responsible for driving sales for one of the biggest chocolate brands on the market. By increasing the retail presence of the client’s consumer products, you’ll deliver beyond what’s expected for the client.
What’s in it for you?
* Represent one of the biggest chocolate brands in the world.
* Join a determined team of sales professionals.
* A culture built on family values.
* A competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
What will you do?
* Lead a remote team of full-time and part-time merchandising and sales representatives that drive sales, increase brand awareness and influence market share.
* Serve as the primary dedicated expert for each team member’s successful performance in client service, sales targets and service order execution.
* Act as liaison between representatives, management and clients by overseeing day-to-day activities with deliverables, promotions and other processes or assignments.
* Ensure success throughout several states covering dozens of retail locations in each market with measurable key performance indicators.
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures with all representatives and regions/markets.
How will you succeed?
* Maintaining strong relationships with your team and all stakeholders.
* Using your analysis skills to demonstrate success.
* Ensuring your teams are accountable.
* Recruiting top talent to fill vacancies where applicable.
* Leading with enthusiasm.
* Being willing to travel locally and regionally (up to 80% weekly).
* Staying flexible to work weekends / holidays to coincide with client sales targets and peak volumes.
What experience should you have?
* Undergraduate bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
* Minimum two years management experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing or service organizations required.
* Minimum three years in retail, merchandising, and / or consumer packaged goods required.
* Account / client Management experience desirable.
So, are you Premium’s next Retail Sales Manager?