To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Home, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative I (Mountain Home)
Glazer's Beer and Beverage, LLC • Mountain Home, AR
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sales Representative makes regular sales calls to off premise assigned territory or accounts to cultivate customer relations and ensure satisfaction with service provided. This role will maximize the sale of supplier brands through effective territory planning, selling and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory or market segment to generate new business for the organization
- Research, organize and present sales reports/quota attainment results as required to management in team or division meeting environment
- Provide sales account management support; analyze current and historical sales activity for assigned territory or accounts to identify opportunities and meet or exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives
- Recommend and create programs utilizing full knowledge of the supplier’s portfolio
- Provide first line of customer support by using tools and techniques for documenting customer interactions; address circumstances and behaviors that lead to customer dissatisfaction; ask questions that can facilitate movement from problem to resolution stage
- Assess customer needs, goals, degree of interest, and ability to commit and purchase; use basic sales methods and techniques and adhere to the organization's selling processes and policies
- Participate in sales projects, account evaluations, proposals, presentations and other sales related activities
- Ensure order information is captured accurately; work with a specific sales system as part of current responsibilities and conduct day-to-day sales order entry
- Understand the current product assortment, measure product performance, share measurements and milestones, cite key considerations for space planning and visual presentation and help customers utilize POS materials
- Recognize major trends and directions; describe major trends associated with a specific type of market; discuss the organization's position and plans with regard to key product trends
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
Qualifications - External
- High school diploma or equivalency plus 2 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and ability to obtain and maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with
- Maintain at least $100,000/$300,000 in automobile liability insurance and $50,000 in property damage at all times
- Ability to add, subtract, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs; proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis
- Ability to work flexible hours which include early morning (e.g., 4:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or weekends
- Ability to travel overnight, as required
- Ability to participate in business meetings, company initiatives and events upon request
- Knowledge of the beer industry and its major issues, regulatory considerations and the ability to use this information in support of the organization when carrying out one's job function
- Knowledge of account management practices, tasks, and tools and ability to provide services and support to customers and suppliers
- Knowledge of marketplace experience, developments and trends related to the industry; ability to use this information in support of organizational goals
- Knowledge of various types of customers and ability to analyze customer activities, profiles and information
“Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.”
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).