To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield County, CT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Accounts Spec.-CT
Kencrest Services • Fairfield County, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Client Accounts Specialist
KenCrest, is seeking a Client Accounts Specialist to work out of our Connecticut administrative office as part of the agency Client Banking & Benefit team.
- Collect and track documentation received from coordinators, payees, families, and benefit providers that is needed for AP and benefit processing
- Review invoices for appropriate client charges, timely and accurate completion of AP coding, and authorize before submission to AP department for processing.
- Timely scanning of all client Finance documents into Client Banking & Benefit scanning folders to be accessed by Client Finance team members
- Review of original scanned files to confirm accuracy and naming conventions before original files are discarded
- Timely collection and submission of client payments received to Client Finance Staff Accountant for deposit and payment application into Provider Pro software
- Responsible for adding new clients into the Evolv system as well as the timely maintenance of essential client information in the Evolv system
- Responsible for reviewing Residential attendance and completing entry into Evolv system by the 5th of the following month for billing
- Back up other service entry functions completed by Connecticut Staff in Evolv
- Review medical invoices to ensure proper insurance coverage
- Provide supportive functions or backup within Client Finance and Billing department as needed
- Provide fiscal reports for divisional management staff as needed
- High School diploma or GED
- Four (4) years of financial office experience including previous experience with data entry
- Experience with financial applications required.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Ability to work independently as well as participate as a strong team player.
Full - time 37.5 hours
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.