Customer Care Field Technician (Trim) - San Antonio, TX
Clayton Homes hasan exciting new job opportunity!
Clayton Homes, a BerkshireHathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a verticallyintegrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled inthe housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team MemberExperience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're activelyrecruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. Wethen equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or onthe floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits,opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / lifebalance.
The Home Building Group isactively searching for new Team Members to join the Customer Care department in the San Antonio area.
We are hiring for a Manufactured Home TrimOut position which finishes materials in houses, such as moldings appliedaround openings (window trim, door trim) or at the floor and ceiling of rooms (baseboard,cornice, and other moldings).
This position willbe on the road primarily in the San Antonio area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure proper materials and trim are stocked on the trim rack.
- Review orders and shop prints.
- Load materials in house.
- Trim home.
- Load trash cans and saws.
- Clean house.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with tape and texture is required.
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule.
- Must be self-motivated and have strong organization skills.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must follow company policies, rules and regulations.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and climb ladders on a continuous basis with or without accommodations in extreme temperatures.
- Must be reliable, maintaining a good driving record, being safety conscious, and must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record (M.V.R.), and Drug Screening.
Location: San Antonio
Hourly Pay: $17.00 -$22.00
Clayton Homes will provide tools for thisposition.
San Antonio, Texas