To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 91316
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Squar Milner • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Our Encino office is seeking an extraordinary detail-oriented Bookkeeper. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a variety of roles, in one of the fastest growing CPA firms in the United States.
General Outline of Duties
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll and Sales Tax Returns, Business Licenses and Property Tax Returns
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations, month-end closing
- General ledger accounting, financial statement preparation
- Assist CPA with monthly, quarterly and/or annual tax filings
- Other accounting and bookkeeping duties
- Interaction with multiple clients
- 5-10 years accounting/bookkeeping experience in a CPA Firm with strong attention to detail & accuracy is critical
- Computer literacy with MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum of supervision
- Superior multi-tasking capabilities with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, upbeat attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Strong accounting background
Squar Milner, LLP is one of 50 largest CPA firms in the U.S. and one of the 7 largest and fastest growing public accounting and consulting firms in Southern California. We are a member of Allinial Global (formerly PKF North America), an international association of over 100 independent accounting and consulting firms located in over 300 cities worldwide.
We have an excellent benefits package, in addition to offering top-tier salaries and a bonus program. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans; 401 (K) matching, short-term and long term disability, paid personal time off, continuing education, CPA licensing support, and more.
Our firm places a high value on teamwork, accountability and the ability to execute. While Squar Milner’s work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we take time to listen to what our people have to say – their opinions matter and make a difference.
Join Squar Milner and make a difference.
To learn more about us, visit our website at www.squarmilner.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.