Are you an experienced Geriatric Nursing Assistant /Certified Nursing Assistant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
The Geriatric Nursing Assistant /Certified Nursing Assistant will be responsible for:
The Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant works under the supervision of a licensed nurse. The Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant is responsible for performing basic bedside nursing tasks in a given clinical area. Works predominately with an adult geriatric population.
- GNA Certification (usually requires GNAs but during the virus they have allowed facilities to hire CNAs)
- Requiring 1+ year(s) of experience
- EMR – they use PCC (PointClickCare) preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Hours for this Position:
Overnight 11 PM – 7 AM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, starting at $13 per hour negotiable based on relevant experience and certifications
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Geriatric Nursing Assistant /Certified Nursing Assistant position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Geriatric Nursing Assistant / GNA
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Certified Nursing Assistant