To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Anthony Mosley
- Phone: 5024933103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Buyer (Great Opportunity!)
Aerotek • Louisville, KY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a company to grow with? Are you look for an opportunity to utilize your skills as a purchaser/buyer? This is the opportunity for you! APPLY NOW!
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Negotiates terms in quality, price and delivery by evaluating alternatives to current specifications or vendors.
- Maintain approved supplier list and other supplier documents.
- Assist with identifying new suppliers, agree on terms and negotiate supply agreements when appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable products or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, suppliers, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action.
- Implement inventory price adjustment settings such as special discounts or matrix pricing.
- Coordinates and conducts regular business review meetings with key suppliers.
- Proactively identify and communicate significant customer, salesperson, supplier, product, competitor and/or market trends as it relates to procurement strategy to required internal customers
- Using data to provide insightful decision-based analysis to help drive purchasing strategy and policy.
- Analyze supplier invoices and issues adjustments as needed.
- Set up and maintains inventory part numbers as required.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
- Min. 2 years of purchasing/supply chain supporting experience, preferably in the industrial fabrication industry.
- Proficiency in reading and understanding automotive technical drawings and specifications.
- High proficiency in Excel and Access.
We Are Aerotek Kentucky!
With a history of servicing elite companies for over 20 years, we provide top talent and have access to the best jobs in the marketplace. We are extremely excited to provide you with a world-class job search experience. Put your career in our hands. We are Aerotek Kentucky!
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.