Inside Sales Representative
Home services company in West Charlotte is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their team. Pay = $18/hour plus monthly commission; total compensation around $45k annually. Regular business hours. Temp to perm.
- Warm leads, no cold-calling. Create service agreements, sales from start to finish.
- Primary responsibility is selling and obtaining set goals provided to them by the Company.
- Must promote the highest level of customer service.
- As the first person a customer may come in contact with, has the responsibility of promoting the highest level of friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism, and efficiency.
- Sales and obtaining set company goals
- Answer incoming calls. Handle inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Making outbound lead follow up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and email to qualify leads and sell services.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from customer inquiries, direct mail responses, aged leads, business directories, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices, and sets up new accounts.
- Answer some billing questions
- Solve/identify miscellaneous customer concerns
- Process payments and cancellations
- 1+ years of inside sales experience.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word; Outlook; Excel.
- Ability to have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- MUST have excellent attendance.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
•1+ years of inside sales experience.
•High School Diploma
•Working knowledge of Microsoft Word; Outlook; Excel.
•Ability to have excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
•Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
•Ability to effectively present information to top management.
•Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
•Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
MUST have excellent attendance