To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, DE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
AML Compliance Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Newark, DE
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an AML Compliance Analyst in Newark, Delaware (DE). Essential Functions:
- Interpretation of AML Risk standards, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Make risk-based determination through Quality Analysis whether alerts were properly cleared by Compliance Alerts Analysts
- Ensure Alert data has been accurately collected and documented, including but not limited to: Investigations data, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARS) & Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Know Your Customer (KYC) information, any relevant account and transaction data and all required information which would assist in an investigation
- Perform intake controls to ensure all alerts are logged and assigned in a timely manner
- Collect and document data, including alert, investigation, or Suspicious Activity Report history; Know Your Customer information; relevant account and transaction data; plus, any other required information to assist the investigation
- Review and analyze underlying data gathered to assess reasonable cause to escalate an alert to Investigations or to clear the alert
- Disposition and fully document all alerts, including supporting data, analysis and rationale for disposition, within the case management system in a timely manner
- Build relationships with AML Investigations units, effectively communicating and transferring information for case investigations
- Conduct periodic internal account/customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activity
- Function as a key contributor and demonstrate knowledge of AML issues as well as broader functional knowledge
- Participate in individual and department goal development and execute on tactical strategies for goal attainment
- Strong research, analytical and comprehension skills, with ability to analyze large amounts of data
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed