10900 Alpharetta Hwy., Atlanta, GA 30076
Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience*
+ Great Benefits!
Jackson Acura is seeking to hire a Full-time Administrative Assistant for our busy dealership! We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated person who is a quick learner, analytical, has good research skills, can multi-task, and pay great attention to detail. This person will be trained to learn and understand the various processes of the various Automotive Dealership Departments and be a strong backup for Management.
- *Competitive pay plan based on experience with an opportunity for pay to advance based on productivity and skill acquisition.
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – Administrative Assistant:
- Answer calls on a multi-line telephone system in a courteous, professional manner
- General office work such as posting accounting entries, scanning, filing, billing, and data entry as needed
- Screen and forward calls, relay accurate messages
- Process tags and titles
- Agility to field customer inquiries
- Perform other clerical and management support duties as assigned
Qualifications – Administrative Assistant:
- Previous customer service, clerical, or administrative experience
- Dealership experience is a plus!
- Must have great customer service skills
- Must be a quick learner
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must be organized and work well independently
- Dependable and friendly with a positive attitude and good work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Applicants must pass pre-employment screening - We are a Drug-Free Workplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other
- Attention To Detail
- Automotive Industry