To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raleigh, NC 27615
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Drees Homes • Raleigh, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our company's mission is to be America's leading private homebuilder. We are focused on delivering to our customers the home and features that they uniquely desire with the craftsmanship, durability and a long standing reputation that's uniquely Drees.
Drees Homes, family-owned and operated for over 90 years, is ranked as the thirtieth largest home builder in the country by BUILDER media brand as well as the twelfth largest privately-owned home builder in the country.
Drees has been recognized with many prestigious industry honors, including the home building industry's equivalent of the Triple Crown, winning all three major industry awards: America's Best Builder, National Housing Quality Award and National Builder of the Year.
Headquartered in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky, Drees operates in Northern Kentucky; Cincinnati and Cleveland, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Nashville, TN; Raleigh, NC; Washington D.C./Maryland/Virginia ; Austin, Houston, and Dallas, TX. The company operates as “Drees Custom Homes” in Texas.
Drees Homes is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity as an Executive Administrative Assistant in our Raleigh, NC office. If you're an enthusiastic, self-starter ready to make a positive contribution with one of America's largest privately held homebuilders, we're interested in hearing for you!
In this position, you will be responsible for administrative support to the Southeast Region President and the Division Land Acquisition Manager.
Some responsibilities include:
General office administration including correspondence, calendar maintenance, answering and screening calls, mail, file maintenance, scheduling meetings and appointments
Preparation and distribution of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Preparation of slide presentations and reports for monthly Executive Staff Meetings for the Region President
Assist in preparation of competitive market reviews and proformas
- Assist in preparing Land or Lot Acquisition packages
- Assist with preparation, recording and distribution of Homeowner Association documents
- Assist the Land Acquisition Manager with a variety of land/lot related processes
Maintain data in Drees systems and websites
Act as a backup for the Receptionist and Division liaison to the Corporate Human Resources Department
Some Requirements include:
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years administrative work experience reporting to upper level management
- Experience with a homebuilder or in the construction industry preferred
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; JDE experience a plus
- Accounting or finance background with the ability to run proformas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail-minded, have good organizational and follow through skills
- Self-motivated and persistent
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and be flexible as circumstances change
- Related college degree, NC Real Estate license or familiarity with MLS a plus
Drees offers a competitive pay and benefits package including profit sharing & 401(k) plans.
Join a special team that works together to make Drees a successful company and a rewarding place to work.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug-Free Work Place
To learn more about Drees Homes, please visit our website – www.dreeshomes.com.