To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Line Operator - 1st shift
Nesco Resource • Omaha, NE
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hours: Mon- Thur, 4:30a - 3:30p, possible OT on Friday.
Operate filler(s) for quality, safety, & efficiency and rotate between the different filler positions. Oversee the operation of the line(s) and filler(s) Drop packer, Labeler, Poly-pak, Cartner, Bailer when a production leader or supervisor is absent.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential job functions)
- Operate filler Drop packer, Labeler, Poly-pak, Cartner, Bailer efficiently.
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork; i.e work order, label reconciliation forms, etc.
- Responsible for knowledge and accuracy of production standard operating procedures.
- Assist production leader in resolving and focusing on areas of immediate attention.
- Fill in when Production Leader is absent while focusing on Performance, Quality and Safety.
- Ability to perform all machine operator functions of the line.
- Proficient at all production processes and standard operating procedures.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Perform work onsite.
Additional Expectations: Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: (Those essential to minimum performance)
- High School or equivalent.
- Ability to operate filling equipment.
- Ability to communicate with team members.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Proven ability to follow safety, FDNGMP/SOPS guidelines and general employment rules.
- Ability to direct, communicate, delegate, problem solve, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently, promptly and make accurate decisions.
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.