At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Customer Service Retention Representative or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Customer Service Retention Representative, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Customer Service Retention Representative, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Customer Service Retention Representative and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Customer Service Retention Representative.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We are hiring for our Account Management department as a Retention Agent at our Wichita, Kansas location.
In Account Management, our pursuit to make things right is the driving force behind our customer loyalty. We are the customer’s champion - the architect who builds a bridge between what the customer wants, and the value we have to offer through an array of ADT products, led by a mission to protect lives, hopes, dreams, and futures.
- A day in the life of a Retention Agent looks like this:
- Answering incoming calls about our products and services with existing customers
- Retaining ADT customers by problem solving, deescalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Reviewing all contacts for accuracy while enhancing the department’s ability to maximize profitability and resolution.
- The ability to work independently to find the best solution.
We’re looking for someone with these skills:
- Experience in sales or retention
- Effective communication skills that help deescalate customer calls while problem solving
- The ability to work with multiple screens and programs open to help resolve customer issues
- Be able to interpret contracts and communicate terms and conditions
- Perform quick calculations
- Competitive pay based on experience with additional financial incentives for team members.
Start Date and Schedule
- This role will begin August 24th 2020 at our Wichita, Kansas location.
- Our department is closed on weekends, allowing our employees to receive every weekend off, no matter the shift.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- PC, no Mac or Chromebook
- At least 10 mbps broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- Windows 10
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be able to train in the center and does not disqualify you from the position.
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma, GED, college degree or some college experience
- Two (2) years customer retention experience
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills, computer proficiency
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.
Complex Problem Solving