Accounting Professionals-don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle!
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for accounting professionals. Our clients have immediate opportunities for Accounts Payable Coordinators; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting as an AP Coordinator, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will compile data, compute fees and charges, and prepare invoices for billing purposes.
Additional responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
- Process invoices from multiple vendors and reconciling purchasing orders to vendor invoices
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
- Debiting, crediting, and totaling accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software
To be successful in the Accounts Payable Coordinator role, it is essential that you have experience in an electronic finance processing environment with multiple location accounts payable.
Additional requirement of the Accounts Payable Coordinator role include:
• 2 + years of accounts payable processing experience and general knowledge of accounting and accounts payable principles
• Experience with a purchasing card and corporate card program
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary to work with various vendors and internal customers