To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tech Support Specialist II
Windstream • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
The TSS provides project management and technical support for CPE installations and upgrades from start to finish, including simple network coordination. The TSS is responsible for coordinating and hosting internal turnover meetings with all internal Windstream team members and the customer. The TSS must utilize various tools and database systems to accomplish the goal of 100% customer satisfaction. The TSS must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages order progression by engaging with internal teams to ensure individual job steps are completed timely.
- Partners with internal teams to remove road blocks. This could include facilitating internal conference calls/meetings, or working with teams who are not directly involved with the customer facing order process.
- Coordinates site readiness, equipment delivery/receipt and activation/implementation.
- Continuously monitors progress of job and investigates any deviations from schedule. Keeps all appropriate personnel apprised of order status, shifts in priorities, and existing/perceived problems.
- Follow established Service Delivery process, with particular focus on providing a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with peer teams and/or management to implement change.
- Technical background in Key Systems and/or PBX/Data preferred. Systems supported are Allworx and Office Suite
- Must be able to deal with difficult customers and stressful situations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with the public, co-workers and managers.
- Must be able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, follow written and oral instructions, show attention to detail and demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Must be available for work during non-scheduled hours.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and use a variety of current and future applications, test systems or information systems as they are developed.
- Must demonstrate the ability to develop themselves and their knowledge base, including learning new responsibilities, as products and systems develop.
- Must have a working knowledge of using a computer and any applicable applications.
Required Work Habits/Behaviors:
- Must understand and adhere to department/organization/company policies.
- Must adopt and demonstrate core values such as:
- Must be open to coaching and development, as well as, independently seek growth opportunities
College degree and 3-5 years professional level experience with 1+ years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 7+ years professional level related experience with 1+ years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.