Assist executive to create ground breaking changes in this diverse position. Need great organizational skills, high energy, savvy and strong technically using mobile apps. Manage global travel planning. Most important, this person must have excellent writing skills and be extremely confidential and trustworthy! Degree is preferred. Show initiative, very collaborative…. tenacious problem solver. Strong with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook .. typing no less than 80 wpm. M-F Hours: 8-6.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Book travel, provide directions and other documents as needed
- File all expenses for reimbursement
- Scheduling meetings and conferences
- Take meeting notes
- Coordinate events
- Strong and accurate typing 80+ WPM
- Liaising with teams across the organization
- Assist with general projects
- Manage and update calendar for busy executive
- Create high-level presentations, communications and documents
- Event management experience a plus
- Ability to maintain confidential materials and information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Honest, trustworthy and dynamic personality
- Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment efficiently
- Worked with extremely confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
To be considered for this position, please click the “Apply” button below and fill out the application. Also, we are giving you a unique opportunity to complete their video interview questions and get immediate consideration for this unique position by clicking the “Interview Now” button below.Thank you in advance for your interest in this very unique organization.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 526545
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
As one of the most prestigious and successful recruiting firms in Southern Connecticut and Westchester County, NY, Excel Partners specializes in the employment markets experiencing the greatest demand:
- Accounting & Finance
- Administrative and Office Support
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
Each area of specialization is led by a dedicated team of highly trained recruiting specialists who all have years of experience supplying area companies with outstanding pre-qualified candidates. This high degree of recruiting expertise ultimately saves our clients tremendous amount of time and, as a result, provides them with a high caliber qualified candidate. Our clients range from small privately held companies to Fortune 500 corporations that have different employment needs. Excel Partners fills these needs with permanent, temporary, contract and temporary-to-permanent candidates.
Excel Partner’s reputation for providing exceptional candidates has drawn more and more companies to rely on our services. Our nearly 100 percent retention rate confirms that companies will repeatedly select Excel Partners to “make the right choice” when hiring.
View the full profile