Document Control Administrator
Job Title: Document Control Administrator Job Code: 002229
DIV/Location/Dept: EIS/HVL/ENG # Employees Supervised: 0
Reports To: Dept. Supervisor FSLA Status: Non-exempt
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
Provide internal documentation for production, test and quality. Provide support within the department and assist with special projects.
Skills & Qualifications
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- General data entry.
- Organize task and workflow.
- Enter, retrieve and analyze various information.
- Process customer and internal changes.
- Create Bills of Materials in PLM
- Maintain project files and schedules.
- Perform other assignments as required.
- Provide assistance to Engineers.
- Interact with other departments.
- Research and resolve discrepancies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
- Must have basic Microsoft Office skills, including e-mail, Word and Excel skills. May be required to navigate the Internet efficiently and effectively.
- Able to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Problem-solving and prioritization skills.
Physical Demands (reasonable accommodations may be made, if necessary):
- Ability to read & interpret various customer drawing packages
Stand - Frequently 10 lbs or less - Occasionally
Walk - Frequently 11-20 lbs - Occasionally
Sit - Continuously 21-50 lbs - Occasionally
Climb - N/A 51-100 lbs - N/A
Crawl - N/A Over 100 lbs - N/A
Squat or Kneel - Occasionally
Bend - Occasionally Push / Pull
Fine Manipulation - Occasionally 10 lbs or less - Occasionally
Reach Outward - Occasionally 10-20 lbs - Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder - Occasionally 20-50 lbs - Occasionally
Drive - Occasionally 50-100 lbs - N/A
Over 100 lbs - N/A
N/A (Not Applicable) -
Activity is not applicable to this occupation
Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (.25 - 2.5 hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5 hrs/day)
Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements:
Required Experience/Education/Training/Certifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be considered. List in bullet fashion what they must possess. See SAMPLE below:
Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
High School diploma required; associate's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred.
Work Environment and Safety Equipment Required: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Include things such as safety glasses, safety shoes and other designated personal protective equipment as required for the position. See SAMPLE below:
- Office environment and light manufacturing environment
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
403 LaBarge Avenue
Huntsville, Arkansas, 72740
Personal Protective Equipment