RMFG looking for an Admin/ Clerical person for a client in the Durham Area!
Monday -Friday 6am to 4:30pm
• Work with manufacturing engineers to clearly define sequence of operations
• Record steps and take pictures/videos of manufacturing processes to be used for work instructions and technical documents
• Work with production leads and supervisors to document the current method of production
• Work with quality control to incorporate quality checkpoints in work instructions
• Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
• Work in a manufacturing environment (80/20 split with floor/computer)
• Strong written communication skills
• Previous manufacturing or technical experience preferred
• Understanding of mechanical and electrical processes preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Why you want to work with us?
*Competitive weekly pay!
* 1 year experience
Finished some college or trade