Genesis10 is seeking a Network Analyst I / II ISP NOC for our client in Columbia, SC. This is a direct-hire position and candidates must have open availability for shifts. Job Summary:
Network Analyst will manage the resolution of all customer trouble responses in a 7x24x365 operational environment. Deliver high level of customer satisfaction for trouble tickets and requests. Build and preserve supportive working relationships with customers. Execute customer circuit troubleshooting. Identify, investigate and resolve chronic customer issues. Deliver input into process and system for increasing reliability, decreasing procedural errors and handling change in process and procedures for customer service restoration. Must have the ability to work non-traditional work schedules covering 7x24x365 operations. Other duties as assigned. Job Description:
- Troubleshooting, service restoral and fault isolation of Client supported equipment and services.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Effectively communicate with customers to understand customer needs.
- Create and manage trouble tickets in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Manage and perform special projects as assigned
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10:
- Associate degree (or equivalent training) in engineering, computer science or information sciences.
- Experience:1 year of Telecommunications/ ISP NOC experience. CCNA or CCENT preferred.
- Good computer and written/verbal communications skills, solve problems effectively, possess the ability to take on new, demanding challenges, demonstrate the ability to assume new levels of responsibility and deal effectively with other people.
- Understanding of Layer 1 (Physical Layer) such as copper loop, T1, DS3 and Fiber services.
- Understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 Ethernet (VPLS, G.8032) and routing protocols including OSPF, RIPv2 and MPLS.
- Understanding SIP, ISUP/SS7 signaling, TDM technology.
- Proficient with Network protocols, media and Test Equipment
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who
get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Routing Information Protocols V2
Open Shortest Path First
Virtual Private Lan Services
Multiprotocol Label Switching