To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, California, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Spine Sales Representative - San Francisco Bay Area
Stryker • US-State-CA
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed territory sales objectives for each product category and in target accounts; meet or exceed territory market share objectives.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with prospective and existing customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies.
- Maintain expert knowledge in Spine product, competitive product and current market; participate in continuing education programs.
- Provide high quality “on call” service to existing customers.
- Provide “in service” training and other customer education in support of new product launches and in an effort to increase clinical knowledge of Spine products/programs.
Qualifications and Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Demonstrated bio-mechanical aptitude, with previous exposure to professional orthopedic or clinical work environment preferred.
- 2 – 5 years successful sales experience (prefer medical device sales) or demonstrated success as an Associate Representative (must be within medical device)
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective sales and marketing plan.
- Travel required within Territory, in support of other Territories within the District, and to national/Area sales meetings and conventions.