To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- Southern Careers Institute
- Phone: 512-437-7541
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Instructor - Data Science Online
Woz U • Omaha, NE
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
From Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak comes Woz U; a disruptive education startup focused on reprogramming educational experiences and outcomes. Our team is creating highly effective career-training programs for high-demand technical roles like Software Development and Cyber Security. We utilize the latest tech, making the education process more effective, affordable and accessible.
As Online Instructor of Data Science, this dynamic position is an online instructor position with curriculum development as you seek to provide a stellar end-to-end experience for students. Serve as the subject matter expert on Data Science related topics, design a comprehensive educational program which prepares students for a career in Data Science, Manage the production of course curriculum, hands-on exercises, workshops, and high-quality instructional video, speak at events, host workshops and stay involved in the local developer community. Work with mentors that support the Data Science program to ensure they are meeting the expectations of their role, provide feedback on how to improve, and ensure the student experience remains consistent. Woz U will rely on you to ensure that we are adhering to all regulatory requirements and policies.
Are you a good fit for Woz U?
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn something new.
- You enjoy breaking down complex ideas into simpler, manageable tasks.
- You welcome a challenge and can improvise effective solutions.
- Your team looks to you as a leader, and a problem solver, enabling them to excel at their jobs.
- You prefer an entrepreneurial culture, where things move quickly, and your input is acted upon.
Do you have the right background?
- Academic - You have significant prior experience in a higher education leadership position.
- Managerial - You have successfully led teams and overcome challenges.
- Data Driven - You have great analytical skills and value a data-driven approach to get results.
- Experienced - You have 5+ years working in education, technology or both.
- A related bachelor's degree is Required for this position.
Come work with Woz U
- Witness your work having an immediate and direct impact on the lives of our students.
- Challenge the status quo of technical education in a fast-moving company.
- Develop your leadership skills in an entrepreneurial environment where you have influence.
- Help innovate and shape the future of education.
At Woz U, we celebrate a diverse team and culture among our employees as well as our students. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
If this isn't the job for you, but you like what you see, then we encourage you to send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience may help us achieve our mission. Include a subject "I want to work with Woz!". We would also greatly appreciate referring your talented friends and colleagues to apply with us. As a sign of our appreciation, we will send you a $500 Visa gift card if they are hired!