We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing the least complex slickline services in a geographic area.
- Potential of working in part of a integrated cased hole crew performing slickline, Eline, and/or TCP operations.
- Is accountable for onsite customer satisfaction.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact slickline job execution process to assure proper coordination.
- Trains service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor. Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run more complex, and/or a broader range of, HES offerings.
- Develops customer service, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Skills are acquired through two years of experience and completion of required competencies for current and next level.
- Previous Logging experience highly desireable.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Supervisor II or Service Supervisor III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 145524
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service