If you want to work for a company with a passion for quality and innovation, consider Franklin Electric, or one of our companies. As the premier designer and manufacturer of residential, agricultural, and commercial water and fuel systems, we're making a fundamental difference in the lives of people around the world. Your career at Franklin will be well rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits--and more. We understand a fulfilling family life is the foundation to a successful professional one. We strive to promote from within and help every employee realize their professional potential. We believe in lifetime careers that continually challenge and fulfill.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, developing, and implementing manufacturing processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs new and revises existing production fixtures.
- Supports manufacturing by introducing production processes and revising manufacturing processes for cost savings.
- Creates and maintains process instructions. Trains employees on the process instructions.
- Designs new test equipment.
- Improves product workflow and efficiency.
- Creates specifications for new shop floor equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Test Equipment
- Manufacturing Processes