To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Trenton, NJ 08618
- Karen Pereira
- Phone: 732-243-0177
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. HR Business Partner
System One • Trenton, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Sr. HR Business Partner
Hours: 9AM to 5PM
Duration: Through November, possible extension
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under supervision of the Senior Associate Director, the Temporary Senior HR Business Partner collaborates with payroll professionals and IT developers (Enterprise Applications) in support to support initiatives related to all aspects of HR systems data management.
- Responsible for data accuracy, integrity and reliability; assists with the development of existing HR/Payroll databases and leads necessary testing of updates and new functionality.
- In addition, the Senior HR Business Partner coordinates recruitment efforts. Duties Include: 45%:
- Evaluates, analyzes and maintains data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Responsible for HRIS data entry and system reporting.
- Develops and maintains scheduled and ad hoc HRIS reports for internal and external clients
- Researches and resolves HRIS matters to ensure that requirements are met.
- Creates standard and complex HRIS-related queries to support projects and approved reporting requests 25%:
- Utilizing the applicant tracking system, assists hiring managers to identify applicant pools, schedules interviews and completes the hiring process once a selection is identified.
- Enters data in HRIS associated with hires, job changes and terminations.
- Coordinates background verification process and complies with all onboarding procedures.
- Coordinates the off boarding process – completes steps to appropriately exit employees 5% daily: Performs other duties which may be assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills, previous experience organizing and working with a payroll and HRIS system.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, effectively managing work flow.
- Extremely detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of two years of experience working with PeopleSoft integrated HRIS systems. Must be recent.
- Bachelor's degree required.