To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Americas Operations and Transformation Lead
JLL • Dallas, TX
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A bit about us
At JLL, we spend every day reaching for the sky – literally and figuratively. Our portfolio includes some of the best known, most admired and simply breathtaking places in the world. We are literally changing the skylines of our communities – and creating dynamic places where people live, work and play.
What we show the world publically through the spaces we design and manage, is fueled by the same integrity, respect and ‘get it done’ mindset that drive how we work with each other and with our clients. Our passion to achieve ambitions is hard-wired into our culture and nurtures our promise and commitment to inclusion and diversity across our teams.
Our values underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do – from managing iconic projects like 1 World Trade Center in New York City, BBVA Bancomer Tower in Mexico City and Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Vancouver, Canada, to structuring the financing for a desperately-needed affordable housing property.
We’re focused on becoming the best technology company in real estate and we achieve our ambitions by doing more than delivering results for our clients. We break industry boundaries, set new standards for creativity and functionality and are leading the way to the future of work. If our work excites you as much as it excites us, keep reading!
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
- World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
- America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes magazine
- #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
- A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
- A Working Mother “Top 100” company
- A “best company to work for” in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop people who want to achieve ambitions. If our work excites you as much as it excites us, keep reading!
As we look to lead through significant industry disruptors and change, the Americas Operations and Transformation Lead will play a critical role for the future of our business. S/he will act as a pro-active business leader responsible for assisting business line leaders with execution of the business strategy with specific focus on day-to-day operating issues across our Markets’ Business and Corporate Functions (Finance, Marketing, Research, Legal, and HR). Additionally, s/he will be accountable for developing and executing a transformation plan for these business groups which includes leading initiatives that drive strategy optimization, operating model changes and technology advancements. Success will be measured by quantifiable platform efficiency and increase in productivity.
This individual will be a member of the Markets Management Committee and will report into the CEO, Markets. S/he will partner with the primary stakeholders and relevant workstream teams to gain adoption of the overall Americas transformation strategy.
Overall transformation leadership
- Owns overall transformation and change management strategy in the Americas region leading across various strategic initiatives. Initially will be focused on the US Markets business and change initiatives associated with the Americas Corporate Functions.
- Proactively connects with Global Transformation Office and utilizes best practices, tools and resources from the center to deliver best in class experience in the Americas.
- Develops business transformation strategies and executing project-based transformation deliverables for key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, communications, training, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability
- Develops an actionable and targeted organizational alignment plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes communication, coaching, education and resistance management
- Communicates status, progress and issues faced to the sponsoring Executive team
- Supports Executive team in articulating overarching vision and compelling case for transformation
- Proactively identifies potential business risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develops specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Represents the Americas region on the global transformation forum
Business Planning and Project Leadership
- Acts as an executive sponsor to deliver projects in support of CEO, Americas and CEO, Markets and supports business line leaders and executive committees to drive execution of annual strategic priorities and business plans
- Directs and inspires project teams/managers to ensure successful delivery of the implementation plans to include meeting prescribed deadlines and achieving project objectives and outcomes
- Deploys and prioritizes program resources, obtains additional resources as required
- Leverages existing processes and tools to lead the execution of transformation on key business initiatives including M&A, enterprise transformation efforts, and other business process and technology projects across the Americas Region business
- Creates and manages measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes
- Proactively identifies potential people risks and anticipates resistance; developing specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
Drive Operational Excellence
- Creates a Shared Services strategy to streamline operations infrastructure, provides enhanced leverage for business line leaders, optimizes efficiencies and drive down costs
- Measures effectiveness; quantifies impact; assesses productivity gains
- Identifies and resolves ongoing operational challenges and inefficiencies across and within businesses
- Collaborates and fosters internal relationships with Corporate Functions partners in Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, and Research
- Identifies potential offshoring opportunities for back-office and service delivery functions
- Partners closely with the Corporate Solutions COO Americas to gain efficiencies firm-wide
- Shares best practices across Americas Region
- 15+ plus years in significant strategic operations role successfully driving priorities for a large, global, matrixed, transaction focused business—preferably in financial services
- Strong cultural alignment: unwavering ethical standards; drives excellence and innately collaborative
- Recognized for leading large scale, multi-faceted business transformation initiatives, with a deep understanding of people’s response to the change process
- Experience directing change management, communications and program management
- Thrives in an environment with high volume, intensity and an accelerating pace
- Strategic mindset anticipates trends, maintains knowledgeable of the market and competition
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Critical thinker with a strong intellectual curiosity, balanced with high emotional intelligence
- Stimulates action with a balanced leadership style of control, influence and inspiration; quickly gains the respect of all levels of an organization
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Decisive – willing to take risks and address conflicting points of view
- Very high emotional quotient, able to build strong relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders, able to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
JLL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.