To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director - Marketing and Branding
Vangst • Boston, MA
Posted 10 hours ago
Our ideal candidate will have a successful track record of building consumer brands through the successful implementation of in-store marketing tactics and campaigns within the cannabis industry. This person not only has a strategic mindset to devise impactful in-store programs, but also has the operational prowess to execute these ideas in close coordination with our Client’s internal sales force and the company’s retail and brand partners.
- Develop our Client’s overall channel marketing strategy to amplify the overall brand positioning across the Dispensary channel
- Plan and execute scalable visual merchandising and promotional programs for Dispensary partners, including POS fixtures, marketing collateral and salesperson incentive programs
- Oversee wholesale marketing efforts with current and future partnerships to ensure consistent messaging
- Build retail marketing kits to support internal sales team including guides for store set-up
- Work across marketing, sales and product teams to define key priorities, customer targets and go-to-market strategies to achieve annual goals
- Serve as point person managing communication and project flow with internal teams and outside vendors, agencies and brand partners where applicable
- Develop and own the channel marketing budget
- Deliver well written project briefs, actionable calendars, and timely results reporting (including ROI analyses) for all projects and communicate all to internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors to secure promotional opportunities
- Develop and implement retail and sales promotions in collaboration with vendors
- Create and maintain promotional calendar
- Define objectives, strategy, rationale and KPIs for all promotions
- Communicate promotions to all staff and ensure that details of the offers are executed properly
- Keep up with trends and products as well as exercises a working knowledge of competition
- Identifies, builds, and executes brand building marketing initiatives to gain market share and improve sales
- Manage relationships with print publications, ad schedules and budgets
- Periodically provide content for blogs, SEO and newsletters
- Other duties as assigned by the Management Team
- 10 years experience in retail marketing (channel marketing, shopper marketing and/or visual merchandising) to include experience within the cannabis industry
- Experience rolling out in-store displays and marketing tools and an appreciation for the importance they play in an emerging consumer category
- Proven track record of developing and executing scalable retail marketing programs
- Must have the ability to use analytical rigor and data to support recommendations (ROI and payback analysis, volume and spending projections) and build/track channel marketing budget
- Cannabis marketing experience required