Finance Team Director
Our Finance Director will manage, control and direct the accounting and financial functions in a high visibility, client-facing role.
What this job involves:
- Preparation, management, consolidation and delivery of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
- Supervision of the revenue recognition process
- Meeting accounts receivable objectives and metrics
- Supervision of the team in completion of quarterly audit schedules
- Developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
- Designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining policies and procedures that support efficient and effective processes as well as maintaining strong internal controls.
- Preparation of the monthly financial reporting package
- Overall accounting/finance team management, staff development and compensation planning. Managing and executing on staff succession and growth plans.
- Preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for CAO and CFO of the client group, as well as Corporate.
- Producing and analyzing monthly and quarterly financial variance reports
- Preparing pipeline reports and dashboard metrics for business or product lines.
- Overseeing the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities
- Key financial/accounting liaison for Business Unit Executives, Product Line owners and Corporate. Act as advisor and strategic partner to these groups for all financial, operational and client matters
- Proactive decision making support to all stakeholders
- Ownership of the annual plan and quarterly reforecast
- Ownership of all financial processes within given span of control
- Leadership of managers, supervisors and/or professional staff
- Performance and results of multiple related units
- Developing departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
- Controling resources and policy formation in area of responsibility
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance plus a minimum of 10 years of related work experience
- CPA and/or MBA is preferred
- 5 years of direct management/supervisory experience; including training and evaluation of staff
- Audit and internal controls background is a plus
- Strong accounting skills
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in computer-based accounting applications. Experience with JD Edwards platforms a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Hardworking And Dedicated