PURPOSE: Coordinates care and provides therapeutic treatment for patients at Quail Run Behavioral Health.
• Provide quality assessments and reports according to training and areas of expertise
• Provide quality individual, group, marital, and family therapy according to training, specialties, and effectively manage time in clinical sessions
• Facilitate productive therapy sessions and provide growth promoting experiences to patients
• Develop initial rapport with patients
• Define clear and meaningful treatment goals for patients
• Facilitate therapeutic movement towards treatment goals at an appropriate pace
• Demonstrate use of various and active interventions
• Help develop and evaluate patient-specific treatment plans
• Ensure treatment follows goals outlined in the treatment plan
• Provide or arrange proper family therapy intervention
• Develop and implement appropriate aftercare and discharge plans
• Complete all discharge forms, contracts, and crisis prevention plans with the patient and ensure that aftercare appointments are made prior to discharge.
• Contact aftercare professionals/treatment facilities to provide patient information that will aide in a smooth transition of care.
• Coordinate care with referral sources and other involved professionals
• Maintain regular communication with family members as appropriate
• Return phone calls to professionals and family in a timely manner
• Encourage patients to participate fully in all aspects of the treatment program
• Educate all patients, whenever possible, about ways to facilitate recovery
Education: Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, Psychology, or Professional Counseling
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in mental health
License: Minimum Master’s Level Licensure from Arizona Board of Behavioral Health in area of specialty.
Additional Requirements: Successful completion of CPR Certification and successful completion of Handle with Care prior to assisting with a restraining procedure and within 30 days of employment.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist (Lmft)
Radiation Treatment Planning
Community Mental Health Services