Atwell, LLC is a bold leader in the consulting, engineering, and construction services industry, delivering a broad range of creative solutions to clients in the real estate and land development, renewable energy, and oil and gas markets. We have a strong national presence and a diverse, award winning project portfolio. Atwell is a privately owned company, with 1,000+ passionate team members across 36 locations and growing!
Atwell doesn’t just grow careers. We grow each team member as a unique person, encouraging individual growth beyond their field of expertise. We help you bring that expertise to an entirely different level – that of an advocate, someone whose skill and experience is applied with an enhanced sense of engagement and passion. As a rapidly growing company- Our focus is providing the best service by empowering the best professionals. To us, finding the right cultural fit is as important as finding the right technical fit. That probably helps to explain why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in our industry. Passion for the job, the team, and the company, is a must. In return, Atwell will provide you with more than just pay and benefits. You will be mentored by some of the best and brightest in the industry.
To us, “Team” is not just a word. It’s the Atwell way.
Atwell Has Been Recognized For 7 Consecutive Years As a “Best Places To Work”, “Hot Firm Nationally” By Zweig Group And We Are Proud Recipients Of The Following 2021 Awards
- Recognized by ENR #104 in the ENR Top 500 and ranked in every region;
- Recognized as #7 in the “Top 100” firms in the US by Zweig Group
- Recognized in Crain Magazine’s “Fast 50” for the fastest growing firms
- Named in the “Top 50 Coolest Places to Work” by Crain Magazine
The Network Support Specialist will display superior talent in providing end-user support for Atwell employees across the country. In this role, an employee will demonstrate creative problem-solving skills and develop and develop proficiency in regards to the essential functions of the job found below.
▪ Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, phone & electronically.
▪ Troubleshoot all technical related user issues, including hardware, software,
account, and printer issues.
▪ Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical
▪ Install and support various software applications as needed and approved.
▪ Follow all company processes and procedures.
▪ Log all support related tasks in company ticketing system.
▪ Provide support in the maintenance of the company's network and infrastructure
▪ Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security according to company
▪ Setup and deploy workstations, servers, networks and printers.
▪ Manage inventory for workstations, laptops and other IT asset in company
▪ Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
▪ Support Mitel VOiP phone systems and configure & deploy desk phones as directed.
▪ Support and troubleshoot for AutoCAD and other company design software.
▪ Support servers across the organization as directed.
▪ Support backup systems and their integrity.
▪ Support the company data replication system and archives.
▪ Support network infrastructure.
▪ Provide afterhours support for all critical systems.
▪ Assist and help manage and deploy company cell phones and other mobile devices.
▪ Assist with technology outages as needed.
▪ Travel as assigned and needed.
▪ Additional projects and tasks assigned as needed.
▪ The ability to take initiative and solve problems with limited direction.
▪ Seven (7) years of experience in a corporate setting performing the essential
functions of this position as discussed above
▪ Bachelor's Degree in IT related field preferred
▪ Experience with the following hardware: Dell, HP, Cisco, Extreme, Konica, Xerox, Toshiba, Oce, & Canon
▪ Experience with the following software: MS server 2008, 2012, & 2016, MS OS Win10, MS Office 2010, 0365 and Active Directory
▪ A successful Network Support Specialist will have networking knowledge and comprehension, as well as strong technical and troubleshooting skills
▪ Experience with Autodesk preferred, not required
To attract and keep the best professionals in the industry, we strive to provide a great working environment and a progressive benefits program designed to support your personal and professional needs.
We will support you to be a lifelong learner. You will be encouraged to give back to your community. Meeting deadlines, budgets and project objectives is important, but of equal importance is meeting your needs through training, advancement, and mentorships.
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental & Maternal Leave
- Flexible Work Schedules: Remote Work and Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Tenure Awards — Travel Vouchers to see the world based upon your travel preferences
- Competitive Compensation packages $25-35 per hour, depending on experience
- Annual bonuses, spot bonuses and peer recognition awards
- 401 k) plan matching formula is 50% of your contributions up to 6%
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Licensing / Certification Fees and Renewals
- Financial Rewards for Obtaining Licensure
- Employee Referrals up to $5,000
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement up to $500 for Gym Memberships, build your home gym or set up home ergonomic office
- Medical (BC/BS), dental (Delta), and vision (VSP)
- Health Savings Account & Flex Spending Account options
- Employer paid LTD, STD, and life insurance
- Metlife Supplemental Benefits covering accident, hospitalization, and critical illness
- Member Assistance Program (MAP) with complimentary counseling sessions, legal benefits, financial consultations, and work/life referral services
- Active Directory Group
- Auto Cad
- Creative Problem Solving