Are you tired of applying to positions and not getting any response? SYKES
is a highly-engaged, responsive employer that guarantees you an interview within 72 hours of applying, once qualified. Thinking about the bigger picture for you - not only do you receive base pay for every hour you work, but it is full-time hours, so you have the opportunity to earn up to $25K or more per year after one year, along with full-time benefits, retirement money plus employer matching, vacation accrual, perks/discounts, and promotional opportunities! That is a great deal for an entry-level role. What is in it for you? Glad you asked…
What will you be doing? We have great Customer Service opportunities… SYKES
- Starting base pay: $10.25/hr.
- Base pay increases every 6 months (up to $11/hr.)
- Base pay increased at 6 months: $10.75/hr.
- Base pay increased at 1 year: $11.00/hr.
- Cash bonuses (based on performance) – ability to earn up to $1/hr. or more in addition to base pay
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K) after 90 days of employment
- Vacation accrual
- Extra employee perks and discounts (shopping, tickets and attractions, tuition reimbursement)
- Promotional opportunities
- Family-friendly, fun environment that harbors team work
- No experience necessary – we offer PAID training
is looking for full-time Customer Service Representatives
at our Fort Smith, AR
location to assist customers answer questions, process transactions and resolve their issues! You will get the opportunity to:
What do you need to be a successful Customer Service Representative? It is simple…
- Engage in a fully paid training program to teach you what you need to know (investing in you)
- Answer live inbound phone calls during your entire shift from different customers (get variety)
- Use a computer to navigate various screens to help the customer (improve your computer skills)
- Listen to issues, empathize and solve customer issues (be a problem-solver)
- Be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED
- Have reliable, consistent transportation to get to and from our Ft. Smith, AR office
- Computer navigation skills are a definite plus
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute
- Previous call center or customer service experience in financial services, healthcare, technology, or something similar is a plus
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
SYKES Enterprises provides support to Fortune 500 companies and we operate worldwide. To get to know us a little better, URL blocked - click to apply
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue