Supervisor - U.S. Passport Production - 1st and 2nd Shifts
The Tucson Passport Center is seeking a Supervisor of Passport Book Print Production to plan, direct, and coordinate the daily activities of its book print/card print, quality control, and mailroom. The first shift work schedule will be 5:30am - 2:30pm. The second shift position will have a 2pm - 11pm work schedule.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Ensure the flow of operations between contractor staffed positions
• Provide daily feedback on workflow and production projections to the Management Team
• Assist in providing studies and evaluations for Department of State
• Possess excellent communications skills with all levels of management/contractors/client
• Implement Corporate Quality Control policies to effectively direct contract support activities
• Ensure satisfactory conformance with contract provisions and performance metrics
• Assign, schedule, and review work of production staff
• Interpret policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates
• Support the development and maintenance of reporting to ensure the client is informed of contractual performance
• Aid in coordinating activities with other sections in the facility
• Prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports for internal and external use
• Must be available to work mandatory overtime, up to 11 hours per day and Saturdays as needed to meet client demands
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Experience supervising production workers, supervising US Government employees, US Government contractors, or US Military. Knowledge of postal regulations a plus.
• Exhibit excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Solid knowledge and experience with MS Office applications, including MS Excel and MS Word
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Agency Moderate Risk Public Trust security clearance
• Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds without assistance, stand for long periods of time, visually verify information and hear without assistance
Minimum Years of related experience required:
• Bachelor Degree and 3 years of experience supervising in quota based environment, production, call center, or manufacturing required OR
• Five (5) years of direct supervision of at least five (5) people in a production environment (i.e. experience with an industry that is quota based using an expected input for a tangible outputs)
#PassportUSBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Supervisor - U.S. Passport Production - 1st and 2nd Shifts
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Call Centers
- Interpersonal Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office